BWB Standard Body Features:
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
Interior Locker Features:
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, with Medeco® high security camlock.
- Large clear door opening: 6"H x 12"W.
- Inside Dimensions:
ID, 6-1/8" x 19-3/4" x 13-1/2"
ID, 6-1/8" x 24-3/4" x
- Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
Front Load Depository Features:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC Depository safes are recommended for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
H x W x D
|19-3/4 x 24-3/4 x 22
H x W x D
|20 x 25 x 25
||14-3/4 x 21-1/4
|Cubic Inch Capacity